Online Trainers (OTs) and Assistant Online Trainers (AOTs) have the option to split into two Leader Groups during their Online Leaders Meetings (OLMs) for trainings and discussions. Please follow the instructions below:
Requirement: Both the OT and AOT must have Zoom Pro licenses
1. Prior to the OLM, the OT and AOT designate the Leader Groups on the ‘Leaders Group Management’ page:
- Go to the Navigation Menu, My Training > Leaders Group Management
- Designate the Online Group Leaders (OGLs) staying with the OT by selecting their photos; once selected a black check mark will appear
- Those OGLs who are not selected will be joining the AOT’s Leader Group
2. OT, AOT and OGLs join the OLM from the ‘My Training’ page
3. When it is time to split into the Leader Groups, the AOT navigates to the ‘My Training’ page on bsfonline.org and selects “Start Leader Group Discussion”
Note: The AOT can start the Leader Group Zoom meeting while still in the OLM Zoom meeting
4. At this time, the OGL’s who will be joining the AOT will also select the “Go to Leader Group Discussion” button from their ‘My Training’ pages
Note: These OGLs can join the Leader Group Zoom meeting while still in the OLM Zoom meeting
5. The AOT and OGLs leaving to join the other Leader Group will be asked to confirm to ‘Join new meeting?’ Select ‘Leave & Join’
6. The OT and the OGLs in the OT Leader Group remain in the original OLM
7. AOT and OGLs can rejoin the OLM Zoom meeting by selecting the “Join Meeting” button on the ‘My Training’ page
Note: The AOT and OGLs can join the OLM Zoom meeting while still in the Leader Group Zoom meeting
How do I know who is with the OT and who is with the AOT?
On the ‘My Training’ page, those OGLs assigned to the OT are shown in the blue shaded section and those OGLs assigned to the AOT are in white
Can all the OGLs join the Leader Group Discussion?
Only OGLs assigned to the AOT will see the “Go to Leader Group Discussion” button.
When should I use this feature?
OTs and AOTs with large groups may want to use these two separate Zoom meetings for discussion and for training. This way the OT and AOT can use all the Zoom features in a smaller group setting.
What if my button is not working?
Only OGLs assigned to the AOT will see the “Go to Leader Group Discussion” button. If the AOT does not see the button or it is not working, then please submit a Support Desk ticket.