To set up your BSF Zoom Pro license, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile under the menu, Account > Edit Profile
- Select ‘Request Zoom license’ on the right side of the page
- Check your email for a message from Zoom
- Click Activate your Zoom license; this will take you to the zoom.us sign in page
- Set up your account in Zoom with your BSF Online account email and a password of your choosing
- Return to your BSF Online profile page; you should see your Zoom license has been assigned. If not, refresh your page
- Now that you have set up your Zoom license follow these steps to set up your Online Discussion Group (ODG) or Online Leaders Meeting (OLM):
After your Zoom Pro license has been activated, you may log in to https://zoom.us at any time to view your Zoom account information.
Oops! I set up my ODG or OLM first, what do I do?
- Follow the steps described above
- Go back to your ‘My Group Settings’ (OGL) or ‘Leaders Meeting Settings’ (OT) page
- Review and confirm your settings
- Select SAVE CHANGES again! This will connect your meeting to your Zoom license
- Log into zoom.us to confirm that your recurring meeting is set up under “Meetings”
- You should see a meeting for every week of the current study
What if I have a pre-existing Zoom Pro license?
Every BSF Online leader receives a Zoom Pro license from BSF to lead their group. But Zoom requires that each license must have a unique email.
Personal Zoom Pro License
You may use your BSF Online Pro license for personal calls with your family, friends, or Church small group so you have two options for your personal license:
Option 1: Cancel your current personal Pro license
If you are planning on using the same email address for bsfonline.org as your existing personal license, then you will need to cancel your license.
- Contact Zoom customer support and request your personal Zoom Pro license to be canceled immediately
- Zoom will change your Pro license to a Basic license (This may take 24 hours)
- Sign in to Zoom.us to confirm your account has been changed to a Basic account
- Request your BSF Online license from your Edit Profile page
Option 2: Keep your current personal Pro license
If you want to keep your current Pro license, then you must use a different email address for your bsfonline.org account.
- Go to Edit Profile page and put in a different email address
- Click Save Changes
- Request a BSF Online Zoom Pro license
Please retain your business Zoom Pro license and request a second Zoom Pro license from BSF Online. Be sure to use a unique email for BSF Online. Each Zoom license must have a unique email.
Church Streaming Services
Please retain your Church Zoom Pro license and request a second Zoom Pro license from BSF Online. Be sure to use a unique email for BSF Online. Each Zoom license must have a unique email.
What if I need to change my email address for BSF Online?
- Login to https://zoom.us and change your email address on your Zoom profile
- Login to your bsfonline.org account and change your email address under your Edit Profile page to match your Zoom profile and select ‘Save Changes’
- Logout and login again to bsfonline.org to make sure your Edit Profile page says “You currently have a zoom license”
- Go to My Group Settings or Leaders Meeting Settings and select ‘Save Changes’ to confirm the connection between bsfonline.org and zoom.us