After three failed login attempts, the bsfonline.org website will try to help you sign in by showing the following screen:
If you think you kept accidentally mistyping your password, you may navigate back to the sign in page to try to login again.
If you cannot remember your password or continue to not be able to get into your account, please select the blue ‘Verify My Email’ button as shown in the above screenshot. Then:
- Enter your email in the field
- Select ‘Send Reset Password Link’
- If you have not received the reset email within 10 minutes, please check your spam folder
- Select the reset link in your email to go to the reset email page
- Type in your new password and type it again to confirm
- Select ‘Update Password’
- Login with your new password!
Make sure that if you use any ‘remember my password’ systems, such as with Google Chrome, to update them with your new password!
--> If you are still having trouble logging into your account, please submit a Support Desk ticket through the gold ‘Need help?’ button on the bottom of the bsfonline.org website.