Online Trainers (OTs) can have their Assistant Online Trainer(s) (AOTs) join the Online Leaders Meeting (OLM) as a Co-Host. Here is how!
- AOT logs in to bsfonline.org
- Navigate to the My Calendar page by selecting the ‘My Calendar’ button in the upper right-hand corner of bsfonline.org
- In the Blue Leaders Meeting box (NOT the Blue Leaders Meeting AOT box**), select the dark blue ‘Host Meeting’ button
- If the OT started the OLM before the AOT joined, the AOT will see the options in the second screenshot below to Reclaim Host or to Stay Co-Host
- If the OT did not start the OLM before the AOT joined, the AOT will automatically be the Host and the OT will see the second screenshot below
- Select the Stay Co-Host option
**Note: Please read how to use the ‘Leaders Meeting AOT’ Leader Group in this Support article: OT/AOT - Leaders Group Management