- Login to bsfonline.org
- Go to the Helps & Resources page under the Navigation menu, Support > Helps & Resources
- Change the Material Language of the files in the Resource Library using the dropdown field at the top of the page
- Use the Keyword Search* to locate a specific file
- Use the ‘Material Type’ and ‘Category’ filters to refine the Material List (it may help to keep the Keyword Search field empty if you are using these filters)
- Sort the search results using the ‘Material Type’ columns under the “Search Materials” section
- Download individual files by selecting the ‘Download’ button on the far right-hand side of the file rows
- Download multiple files by selecting the box on the left-hand side of the file row for each file, and then select the ‘Download Selected’ button at the top of the list
*Note the Keyword Search searches the file names, not the content of the file
Helps and Resources for all BSF Online participants can be found on the Helps & Resources page. You must be placed in an Online Group or be an Online Leader to have access to the member materials and you must be an Online Leader to have access to the leader materials. For example, the BSF Online Group Member Guide, Am I Sure booklet, Digital Lesson Book and Global Lecturer Bio are available to all Online Group Members and all Online Leaders and the OGL Manual is only available to Online Leaders.
Leaders, view this brief video tutorial (< 5 minutes) for assistance in navigating the Resource Library: Resource Library Video Tutorial
Online Group Members, please check with your Online Group Leader if you are having trouble locating information that you need.
Online Group Leaders, please check with your Online Trainers if you are having trouble locating information that you need.
Online Trainers and Assistant Online Trainers, please check with your Online Area Personnel if you are having trouble locating information that you need.