- After the potential leader has selected your Online Leaders Meeting, login to your account at bsfonline.org
- Select ‘Leaders Management’ under the Navigation menu, Management > Leaders Management
- View the candidate’s application and their recommendation form by selecting the ‘View Application’ button
- The application is listed first, followed by the recommendation form at the bottom of the page
- After you have completed the interview with the candidate, enter in your notes from the interview under ‘View Application’; Notes are required when ready to update the status of the Application
- Select ‘Save Changes’
- Select ‘Close’ to return to the ‘Leaders Management’ page
- Reminder: You must submit your interview notes before you can update the candidate’s status to ‘Approve’ or ‘BSF Withdraw’
- Select ‘Approve’ or ‘BSF Withdraw’ and confirm your selection in the next prompt
- If the candidate has been approved, you may now view their profile information under the My Training page
Important! What if I received an email notification that an OGL selected my OLM but I cannot see their application on the Leaders Management page?
Please note that OGLs can change their mind and select a different OLM. This could be why you can no longer find their information.