Requirement: A BSF Online Zoom Pro license. See this article for instructions: Leader - Set up your Zoom License
- Login to your account at bsfonline.org
- Go to ‘Leaders Meeting Settings’ under the Navigation menu, My Training > Leaders Meeting Settings
Complete the following on your Leaders Meeting Settings page:
- Leaders Meeting Name*
- Leaders Meeting Description (Please keep this very brief with no special characters)
- Leaders Meeting Time
- Time Zone*
- Leaders Meeting Language*
- Assistant Trainer
- “Save Changes”!
Leaders Meeting Name: The following are some examples of Leaders Meeting Names that have been used:
- Iron Sharpening Iron Online LM
- The Encouragers - Sally Brooks’ OLM
Avoid references to time in your Leaders Meeting Name, such as “9pm” or “Evening” since this varies depending on the time zone of each participant.
Avoid any geographic location unless the OLM is intended to (primarily) serve residents of a specific city, region, country or area.
Time Zone: Please make sure that your selected Time Zone on your ‘My Group Settings’ page matches the Time Zone on your ‘Edit Profile’ page exactly!
Assistant Trainer: This field is filled in automatically after your Assistant Online Trainer is added to your OLM.
What happens when I select “Save Changes”?
- A Zoom recurring meeting will be automatically set up for your Online Leaders Meeting. You can find this passcode protected Meeting Link and Meeting ID/Passcode in your Zoom.us account.
- The Start Meeting button on the My Training page will be connected to this recurring meeting in Zoom.