Important! Please note: The following instructions are ONLY to remove Online Group Leaders (OGLs) from an Online Leaders Meeting (OLM) that do not have groups attached to them - including both groups with members, and groups that are empty. Meaning, the OGL has not yet set up their Online Group. If an OGL is removed before transferring their group to a new leader, a Leaderless Group will be created in the system and a Support Desk ticket would need to be submitted for its removal.
- From the home page, login to your account
- Select ‘Users Management’ under the Navigation menu, Management > Users Management
- For a faster search by the system, use the ‘Keyword Search’ with the individual’s name or email
- Select ‘Apply Filters’ to search
- Select the ‘+’ button corresponding to the individual that you would like to remove from your OLM
- On the OGL’s profile summary page, change their User Position from ‘Online Group Leader’ to ‘Online Member’
Note: They must be switched to the ‘Online Member’ position, NOT ‘Online Group Member’
- Select ‘Save Changes’ directly under the User Position dropdown
- Verify that the OGL is removed from your OLM by navigating back to the ‘My Training’ page
Remember, these instructions are NOT for OGL’s that have groups attached to them. If you need assistance, please submit a Support Desk ticket through the gold ‘Need help?’ button on the bottom of the bsfonline.org website.