The BSF Online website requires members and leaders to sign in with their BSFO accounts to join their Online Meetings each week. Users must login even when using the copied Online Meeting Links.
Visitors and Mini Study attendees who do not yet want to create BSFO accounts and join the group need to be provided the Zoom meeting link information AFTER the weekly discussion has begun. See the steps on how to find and share this below.
Important! The actual Zoom information within the meeting (under the Green Shield in the upper left corner) *CHANGES* each meeting!
1. Online Group Leaders: Start your weekly group discussion using the ‘Start Meeting’ button
2. Online Group Members: Join your weekly group discussion using the ‘Join Meeting’ button
3. When your meeting opens, you will see a Green Shield in the top left-hand corner of your Zoom screen. Select the Green Shield:
4. The Green Shield will open an information box with the Zoom details of your meeting
5. Copy the Invite Link from this box and share it with the Visitors and Mini Study attendees via email or WhatsApp (Reminder: This information will change each meeting!)
6. Visitors and Mini Study Attendees: Copy/paste this link into your Internet browser to launch and join the meeting