First, please read this article to learn the difference between BSF Online and an in-person BSF class: How is BSF Online different from an in-person BSF Class?
Thank you for reading the article in the link above! If you are looking to be locally connected to your community, please follow the steps below to find a group near you. (These are the same steps if you are simply looking to contact an in-person class.)
- Navigate to BSF’s Find a Group page: https://www.bsfinternational.org/find-a-group/
- Select the In-Person button and then Next
- Enter in a City, Country or Zip / Postal Code and select Men or Women then Search to search for a BSF group nearest to you
- Select Show Map to browse the map and find a group that best meets your needs (location, Women’s, Men’s, Young Adult’s, Evening, Day, Children’s Program, etc)
- Select the Request to Join button to begin your registration; the Class Administrator will receive your information and contact you with next steps
- For more information regarding the class, select the More Info button; this will take you to the class page
- On the class page you have the option to:
- Request to Join this class
- Contact this class
- Give to this class
- Select the Contact button to contact the class; the Class Administrator will receive your inquiry and respond to you shortly
Important! Please note that some in-person classes offer different meeting options. Some groups within a class may be meeting face-to-face, but other groups may be meeting virtually. Please contact the Class Administrator to find out what their class is offering. In-person classes that are meeting completely online for the year are noted as such on the list of in-person classes on the BSF International Find a Group page.
If you decide you would like to be part of a globally connected group, please follow the instructions in this article to join BSF Online: Find a BSF Online Group